• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• Howto manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
• How to contact us
• How to contact the appropriate authorities
GULFSTRAT collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) if sent in the form.
You directly provide GULFSTRAT with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
• Filling a contact us form
Our GULFSTRAT collects your data so that we can:
• Process your order, manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
If you agree, GULFSTRAT will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
• [List organizations that will receive data]
When GULFSTRAT processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
GULFSTRAT securely stores your data at [enter the location and describe security precautions taken].
GULFSTRAT will keep your [enter type of data] for [enter time period]. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by [enter how you delete users' data].
GULFSTRAT would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
• [List partner companies here]
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time tostop GULFSTRAT from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
GULFSTRAT would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitledto the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request GULFSTRAT for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that GULFSTRAT correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request GULFSTRAT to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that GULFSTRAT erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing -You have the right to request that GULFSTRAT restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to GULFSTRAT's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that GULFSTRAT transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
email to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information , visit allaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however,our website uses:
• Functionality - GULFSTRAT uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
• Advertising - GULFSTRAT uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser,device, and your IP address. GULFSTRAT sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes.We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you
visit another website,you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website .
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org